Install from the Server at the Mac computer, open a Finder window. Click hp server ex in the Shared category of the folder, Open the Mac folder, and Open the Mac folder.
INSTALL USING THE SOFTWARE INSTALLATION DISC
- First of all subsequent installations can be on a Mac or PC
- The first client installation must be on a PC.
- The summary screen the Server Preferences Dialog opens Type your server name and password.
- Once your credentials have been authenticated your server name will be hp servers unless you changed it during the first user installation
- Install from the Server = At the Mac computer, open a Finder window click HP server in the Shared category of the left sidebar if you renamed the HP media Smart
- Server during the first installation select Troubleshooting a Mac Connection to the Server
- Open the Software folder open the Mac folder The HP Media Smart Server
- Enables you to place documents, music all of the Macs and PCs on your network.
- This document explains how to connect your Mac to the server so you can access the shared folder
- Contents troubleshooting a Mac connected to the server file sharing is a key advantage of having a server.
IN THE ABOVE IMAGE SHOWS THAT hOW HP MediaSmart SERVER AT THE MAC COMPUTER?
- Connection Method A: Using the Finder the client software is installed on the Mac you are trying to connect to the server using the Finder is quick and easy.
- If you don’t see the server in the Finder window’s Shared category, The Finder can also remember your server login settings
- So subsequent connections are effortless at the Mac computer; choose File, New Finder Window.
- Computers in Finder if you are not automatically connected to the server,
- Precisely how you connect to the server depend on what kind of server account you are using: Guest, User Account, or Administrator.
- Guest account with no password – You are automatically connected to the server when you click the server name in the Finder and click connect.
- You do not need to change the Name.
- Finally, Check to remember this password in my keychain to remember your settings
- Furthermore, And automatically connect to the server in the future guest account with a password – In the dialog that opens.
Recent Blog: How to Perform an HP System Recovery?